Goodbye

Ralf Mardorf ralf-mardorf at riseup.net
Mon Jul 12 13:29:16 UTC 2021

On Mon, 12 Jul 2021 12:56:57 +0200, Tomasz CEDRO wrote:
>orry I forgot about BSD portables, but did not use them a lot myself:
>NomadBSD: https://nomadbsd.org/
>GhostBSD: https://ghostbsd.org/
>MidnightBSD: https://midnightbsd.org/screenshots/

To funny that you and I sent more or less the same in parallel, quasi
at exactly the same time :D.

https://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-questions/2021-July/date.html

I'm to lazy to compare the links/abilities of those derivatives. At
least https://nomadbsd.org/ is a persistent live system. I have to
admit, that I just have a nomadbsd USB stick, but it never was used the
_hard_ way.

Btw. for persistent Linux live media I'm using

[rocketmouse at archlinux ~]$ pacman -Qi ventoy-bin | grep URL
URL             : http://www.ventoy.net/

already successfully used the _hard_ way.

For the OP it's important to check, if persistence is granted by
ghostbsd and midnightbsd, too.