Xorg crashes several times a day

Chris Hill chris at monochrome.org
Sun Jan 24 15:44:30 UTC 2021

This seems like almost the exact issue I had a few days ago. See
Tomasz's reply to my post 'drm-kmod kills FreeBSD'.

Once I built graphics/drm-fbsd12.0-kmod-4.16.g20201016 from ports, X
worked well from then on. The one from graphics/drm-kmod crashed my
system instantly. /boot/kernel/i915kms.ko didn't crash anything, but
also didn't work.

Chris Hill               chris at monochrome.org