laptops

kostas kefallinos kostaskefallinos at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 20:00:00 UTC 2021

I think the main problem with laptops is the wifi adaptor. In my case I have an acer predator helios 300 with Nvidia 1060 which I didn't find it at laptops wiki.The only unsupported component was the wifi adaptor. I bought an Intel one, swap it and now it works like a charm.

Στις 16 Φεβ 2021, 9:30 μ.μ. ,και ώρα 9:30 μ.μ. ,Bret Busby <bret at busby.net> έγραψε: