Suggested upgrade for a GeForce GT 450

Aryeh Friedman aryeh.friedman at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 07:18:10 UTC 2021

How many times do you need to be told not to top post.

On Sun, Feb 7, 2021 at 2:13 AM Paul Procacci <pprocacci at gmail.com> wrote:

> It's not incorrect.  The necessary bits to run anything related to CUDA
> _are missing from_ FreeBSD's native nvidia blob.

You said "FreeBSD" does not support CUDA with *ANY* variation of the nvidia
driver since it does support it with Linux emulation then it does in fact
support it.   Who gives a flying <bleep> if it is native or not it is still
possible and that's all that matters.   What a strawman.