DKIM

Mehmet Erol Sanliturk m.e.sanliturk at gmail.com
Sun Aug 22 10:35:59 UTC 2021

On Sun, Aug 22, 2021 at 1:25 AM Simon Hoffmann <simon at simonhoffmann.net>
wrote:

> On August 22, 2021 5:28:36 AM GMT+02:00, Mehmet Erol Sanliturk <
> m.e.sanliturk at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >Please search the following phrases one by one in Google :
> >
> >opendkim freebsd
> >opendkim freebsd package
> >opendkim freebsd package download
> >opendkim freebsd 11.2 package download
>
> Oh and you couldn't do that quick search for yourself to directly answer
> the question?
>

> >And also you may search FreeBSD package repositories .
>
> If you state something like this, please also state how. The OP might be a
> beginner and thus not know how to search the repos. Pointing them just to
> some Google results (why Google btw) or giving them very brief instructions
> might thus not be very helpful as they might not know how to interpret
> that.
>

> Cheers
> Simon

(why Google btw) :

I am using Google searches because it is finding the best , most relevant
,  complete as possible , reliable , ...

Nearly everyday I am searching  a multitude of phrases continuously . Other
search engines are not sufficiently powerful to
find results in that quality .

Reason is that .

Mehmet Erol Sanliturk