zfs cheapest block storage (external backup) ?

Julien Cigar julien at perdition.city
Fri Aug 20 10:11:42 UTC 2021

Hello,

I'm currently looking for a cheap block storage solution to backup
(external) some ZFS pools (with zrepl).
I'd like to export the storage through iSCSI (on top of wireguard) and
use it on my backup machine

Cheapest I've found which seems to support FreeBSD is
https://www.hetzner.com/dedicated-rootserver/sx64/ but I'm wondering if
there is any others?

Thanks,
Julien