which ports work on which archs and not others

tech-lists tech-lists at zyxst.net
Wed Sep 16 14:28:25 UTC 2020

Hi,

I'm trying pkg with rquery %q=FreeBSD:13:aarch64 and search and can't
seem to get it to do what I want, (despite consulting the man pages)
which is:

1. get a listing of which ports and their origins build/work on any arch
2. get a listing of the same, but for one particular arch

it's entirely possible of course that the answer is staring at me in the face
but I can't see it at the moment. Would another tool be better, like
portmaster?

thanks,
--
J.