OT: proof that Linux is brain damaged

Jerry jerry at seibercom.net
Fri Sep 4 19:52:47 UTC 2020

On Fri, 4 Sep 2020 12:38:40 -0400, Aryeh Friedman stated:
>You are of course free use your system until it becomes unusable but
>the FreeBSD Xorg team completely disagrees with you on having to make
>accomidations for systemd even when it isn't technical needed:
>https://www.x.org/wiki/Events/XDC2014/XDC2014PedronFreeBSD/XDC-2014_FreeBSD.pdf

That document is dated circa 2014, so I question how relative it is in
today environment. In any case, there are those who can solve the most
complex problems in the universe while listening to Johann Sebastian
Bach and those who cannot walk and chew gum at the same time. I think
it is apparent what we are dealing with here.

--
Jerry