Booting multiple BSDs.

Weaver weaver at riseup.net
Fri Nov 13 05:42:14 UTC 2020

What's the best way of going about this?
I've search engined around and all I can find most of the time is
multi-booting with Windows, which I ,left behind when XP came out, or
rambling non-specifics and vague references.
Is installing gptboot the go, then hitting a key to gain interactive
mode, then choosing a partition to boot from, or is there something a
little more automated available?
Thanks for any time and trouble entered into.

Harry Weaver

--
⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
⢿⡄⠘⠷⠚⠋⠀ https://www.debian.org