Firefox memory usage

Tomasz CEDRO tomek at cedro.info
Sun Nov 8 22:52:50 UTC 2020

what is more. something has changed in Xorg recently (1..2 year) that makes
it less responsive..?

especially when the CPU is consumed by stuff like Firefox sometimes i need
to click one thing several times. like the input was polled by delays and
not using interruptus.

maybe evdev?

i have i5 5gen cpu 8gb ram intel graphics.

even when i used bare vesa framebuffer around 2010 it was not that bad.

did anyone observe such issues?