Microsoft Teams for Linux

Ottavio Caruso ottavio2006-usenet2012 at yahoo.com
Sat May 9 09:28:42 UTC 2020

On Sat, 9 May 2020 at 10:11, satanist <satanist+freebsd at bureaucracy.de> wrote:

> Let me adjust your point of view a bit. My course are replaced by Zoom
> and MS Teams, because of corona. Not all of them get recorded. So if I
> want to take these course I have to use these services.

The very first thing I would do is to make an official complaint on
the ground of discrimination. I don't know what your position is at
your university, but if one is precluded from attending courses
because they don't have the right software or hardware, they are
effectively cut off.

--
Ottavio Caruso