Networking Routing Firewalling

Brandon helsley brandon.helsley at hotmail.com
Tue May 5 01:39:37 UTC 2020

I don't always get a response but while I'm getting a little more familiar with networking and jails, especially from absolute freebsd and these mailing lists I thought I would ask a few questions.

First of all, what are some beginner networking tasks I could complete while getting familiar?

Second, if I'm only using one network interface card at a time, are there still networking tasks I can complete and build a stronger connection to the internet with?

Third, if learning to use ping and route but don't quite undserstand it's application yet. If I set up dns and dhcp can I set up a third ip that's ipv6 for the hell of it?

Sent from Outlook Mobile<https://aka.ms/blhgte>