VirtualBox binary not existing

Polytropon freebsd at edvax.de
Sat May 2 04:42:19 UTC 2020

On Fri, 1 May 2020 17:24:41 +0100, Steve O'Hara-Smith wrote:
> On Fri, 1 May 2020 18:09:53 +0200
> Christoph Kukulies <kuku at kukulies.org> wrote:
>
> > I was used to use sh (Bourne sh) under root 21 years ago. So I switched
> > it back from csh to sh. Wondering why they switched to csh anyway. It is
> > a tastelessness. ;)
>
> 	Tradition, csh has been a BSD thing forever.

A local derivate from UNIX System III, called WEGA (developed
by ZFT/KEAW-WAE for the EAW P8000 family of workstations), also
uses the C shell, even for system startup, so it's quite possible
due to the "cloning nature of development" that the original
System III also used the C shell extensively.

History. :-)

--
Polytropon
Magdeburg, Germany