zpool and corrupt file

Jerry jerry at seibercom.net
Fri Mar 27 18:58:04 UTC 2020

FreeBSD 11.3-RELEASE-p7

Running "zpool status -v" generates the following error message:

# zpool status -v
   pool: zroot
   state: ONLINE
status: One or more devices has experienced an error resulting in data
           corruption.  Applications may be affected.
action: Restore the file in question if possible.  Otherwise restore the
            entire pool from backup.
    see: http://illumos.org/msg/ZFS-8000-8A
  scan: scrub repaired 0 in 0 days 00:31:43 with 0 errors on Fri Mar 27
14:42:22 2020 config:

        NAME          STATE     READ WRITE CKSUM
           zroot         ONLINE       0     0     0
             ada0p4   ONLINE       0     0     0

errors: Permanent errors have been detected in the following files:

        zroot/ROOT/default:<0x28422>

Now, I have no idea what file it is referencing so I have no idea how
to correct this problem, if there even is one. I have run, "zpool scrub
zroot" but it apparently did not correct the problem. My question is
should I even worry about this? It does not appear to be causing me any
problems.

--
Jerry