Mailing List Etiquette was freebsd vs. netbsd

Aryeh Friedman aryeh.friedman at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 15:31:49 UTC 2020

On Thu, Jun 11, 2020 at 11:26 AM Michael Schuster <michaelsprivate at gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Thu, Jun 11, 2020, 17:17 Aryeh Friedman <aryeh.friedman at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>

>> On Thu, Jun 11, 2020 at 11:14 AM Michael Schuster <
>> michaelsprivate at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> So if you (again the royal you not you personally) don't believe in size
>> fits all then why all this fuss about top posting?   Shouldn't we allow
>> people to communicate in the style/format they find most comfortable
>> without judgement?
>>

> Don't turn around my words :-) I was responding to the email client issue,
> not to the "top or bottom posting" issue.

Please return the favor then and don't turn mine around. I clearly said the
comment was not directed at you personally (I don't even know what your
stance on top posting is!) it was directed at the overall thread.  I only
said it here because you summarize the entire point I have been attempting
to make about top posting when you said "one size does not fit all" (in
reference to something other then top posting) so it was a good place to
summarize my main point.