Minimal skills

Donald Wilde dwilde1 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 01:13:28 UTC 2020

On 6/4/20, Wesley Peng via freebsd-questions
<freebsd-questions at freebsd.org> wrote:
[snip]
> May I ask if golang behaves well on freebsd world?
> I recently program with go and ruby on ubuntu linux, but I am looking
> for a alternative environment.

Ruby is happy. Some ports require 2.6.6, with is the default for
/usr/local/bin/ruby
but 2.7.1 installs in parallel. You can either change the symlink
(buyer beware!), or just call /usr/local/bin/ruby27.

Haven't tried golang yet, too many neglected good things in my stack
already but I'm sure _somebody_ here has done so!
--
Don Wilde