Minimal skills

Brandon helsley brandon.helsley at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 4 08:59:10 UTC 2020

 https://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-questions/2020-June/289811.html

>They look way more confusing, if a MUA displays HMTL text as plain text

and if this is the first choice to be displayed. A workaround some of

us are using, to be able to get the information out of even the most

worse formatted messages.

>I would like to skip the ubuntu step.

>It's possible to do this. It's just helpful for some beginners.

I looked at the link and could not tell what was wrong with the archive. I will install an MUA and use that and try and set up the mail server later with postfix. I'm assuming there are multiple layers that go along with email. Again may I ask what is writing shell scripts. Is that the same as editing .xsession or .xinitrc?