Mininal skills

Brandon Helsley brandon.helsley at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 3 21:54:39 UTC 2020

I've searched around FreeBSD documentation and have found that most of the contributions require at least minimal programming skills. My question is whether or not there is anything I can contribute or maintain for freebsd without any skills. What direction should I take my education if I wish to be able to maintain a port. Is c++ programming required? What else is required?