Technological advantages over Linux

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at rocketmail.com
Sat Feb 15 11:19:11 UTC 2020

On Sat, 15 Feb 2020 11:58:40 +0100, Dr. Nikolaus Klepp wrote:
>Anno domini 2020 Sat, 15 Feb 11:48:34 +0100
> Ralf Mardorf via freebsd-questions scripsit:
>> A social dispute that might has got no impact regarding technology,
>> but could be very important depending on the employer and/or
>> customer.
>>
>> The Linux mascot is a political correct penguin, while the FreeBSD
>> mascot offends several religious humans.
>>
>> Sorry, but I couldn't resist.
>
>OT, but anyway:
>https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Examples_of_God_personally_killing_people
>https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Examples_of_Satan_personally_killing_people

I'm missing legal and rational evidence for the existence of {a,} God
as well as the existence of Satan.

Just assuming one or the other should exist, I'm also missing evidences
for killing humans, that really existed, let alone that just way too
many ring-the-bell-and-run-away tricks are already a no-go.