vsftpd vs vsftpd-ext?

Andreas X hamdi20193d at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 10:37:56 UTC 2020

Hi Doug and thank you so much for your reply.

It's very strange, that, the dev. of vsftpd-ext did NOT write, didn't
bother to write not even a single line regarding what he added/removed in
the package, on his website, neither on package description.

A lot of weird things happening to me during these days of my life with
FreeBSD.

Doug McIntyre <merlyn at geeks.org>, 4 Şub 2020 Sal, 04:04 tarihinde şunu