GPL, not freebsd should be rewritten based on microkernel architecture

Aryeh Friedman aryeh.friedman at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 16:08:20 UTC 2020

On Tue, Apr 21, 2020 at 11:52 AM Valeri Galtsev <galtsev at kicp.uchicago.edu>
wrote:

> Kevin (and others),
>
> Please, stop feeding the troll.
>
> Other mail lists will kick him long time up the thread already. This
> list is too kind, and is being abused due to that. Stop helping the list
> being abused.

Sorry to ask a very naive question but since all I am doing is defending
FreeBSD's choice of licenses and explaining (IMO) why it is right make me a
troll?   If this was a Linux mailing list then maybe it would be a troll
but this the first time I have heard of someone defending the subject
matter of a mailing list being called a "troll".