Question (fwd)

Viktor Madarasz viktormadarasz at SDF.ORG
Thu Apr 9 08:45:51 UTC 2020

Hi

Ok, lets see if we can get into that BSD User Group and make it some more
active once this whole lockdown is over ...

What email You used to contact Manuel Trujillo? I shall send him a mail to
include me there in that BSD User Group if possible...

Viktor