Question (fwd)

Viktor Madarasz viktormadarasz at SDF.ORG
Tue Apr 7 07:56:22 UTC 2020

viktormadarasz at sdf.org
SDF Public Access UNIX System - http://sdf.org

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2020 07:52:50 +0000 (UTC)
From: Viktor Madarasz <viktormadarasz at SDF.ORG>
To: freebsd-questions at freebsd.org
Subject: Question

Hi

My Name is Viktor. Im from Hungary and I live in Spain for about 12 years.

I work as an IT Analyst for a multinational company. More about that and my IT
background here: https://cv.viktormadarasz.com

I also run a weekly podcast which is broadcasted also Live on anonradio.net
every Saturday 6pm UTC time. It is part of SDF.org which is a public access
unix system for the masses since the late 80s....

  More about that weekly IT Podcast called The Server Room here ::
https://anonradio.net/djs/tsr-the-server-room/

  Now the important parts:

  I would like to contribute to FreeBSD. I can NOT code ( very shallow C++
knowledge I pretty much got confused the moment the object oriented concepts
being brought in and the whole mindset ( way to think as a programmer) always
confuses me :) )

So what else would be there for me? Documentation? or something else? ( English
and Hungarian could work for me and maybe even Spanish but My English and
Hungarian are way better :) )

Another thing... There is No BSD User Group in the country where I live-reside
(Spain) How could I create One? I guess its a good opportunity to do so as
there is 0 here as I saw on the Website. As I speak / write English, Spanish ,
Hungarian I guess I could tie in to other BSD Groups with those languages as
well...

Anyone can point me to the good direction regarding these things?

Regards

Viktor