If you don’t mind, I am looking for Linux OS or UNIX, or FreeBSD, or FreeDOS or ReactOS or Ecomstation or Haiku laptop/notebook that meets the specifications below or better.

Thomas Mueller mueller6722 at twc.com
Thu Jun 27 21:32:52 UTC 2019

> Ifyou don’t mind, I am looking for Linux OS or UNIX, or FreeBSD, or FreeDOS or ReactOSor Ecomstation or Haiku laptop/notebook that meets the specifications below orbetter.

RAM;4GB-8GB

SPEED:2.5GHZ

HDD:500GB

> Thankyou and I look forward to your response or cooperation.

> Sincerely.

> HenryUdoye

There are many Linux distributions to choose from, two of interest to me might be Gentoo (www.gentoo.org) and Voidlinux (voidlinux.org).

I am now in NetBSD (www.netbsd.org)

I believe eComStation is at ecomstation.com but may be superseded by ArcaOS (www.arcanoae.com): proprietary, supports only i386 and would not recognize RAM > 4 GB.

ReactOS: www.reactos.org

FreeDOS: www.freedos.org

Haiku: haiku-os.org

If you posted to this list, you probably already know where to get FreeBSD (freebsd.org).

You could also look to Wikipedia (wikipedia.org) or duckduckgo.com (search engine).

Tom