Cybernet Media Limited, get 10% off all remanufactured printer consumables this month

Printer Cartridges Please businessaccounts at printercartridgesplease.co.uk
Mon Jun 3 10:45:04 UTC 2019

Cybernet Media Limited, get 10% off all remanufactured printer consumables this
month [https://em.printercartridgesplease.co.uk/t/81196446-mtew/ct/2667-qJWF]
[https://em.printercartridgesplease.co.uk/t/81196446-mtew/ct/2667-qJWF]
[https://em.printercartridgesplease.co.uk/t/81196446-mtew/ct/2668-OAOI]
[https://em.printercartridgesplease.co.uk/t/81196446-mtew/ct/2669-v05F]
[https://em.printercartridgesplease.co.uk/t/81196446-mtew/ct/2667-qJWF]
[https://em.printercartridgesplease.co.uk/t/81196446-mtew/ct/2667-qJWF]
Dear Cybernet Media Limited,

Throughout this month, we would like to offer you 10% off our entire range of
remanufactured printer consumables.

We have a wide range of over 5,000 printer consumables from all major brands
including Brother, Epson, HP, Canon and many more.

In order to claim your discount, please ensure you enter the coupon JUNE19 at
the checkout before midnight 30th June 2019.

All our laser and inkjet cartridges are produced to the highest quality and to
strict standards using environmentally friendly methods. We are confident you
will be pleased with the quality of all our printer consumables, but if you are
unhappy, then we’ll happily resolve this for you.

Kind regards,

Printer Cartridges Please
sales at printercartridgesplease.co.uk

This message was sent to the following e-mail address:
freebsd-questions at freebsd.org. If you would prefer not to receive any further
e-mails from us, please just click here.
[https://em.printercartridgesplease.co.uk/t/81196446-mtew/us] Our e-marketing
policy can be read here.
[https://em.printercartridgesplease.co.uk/t/81196446-mtew/ct/2670-0gF8]

Printer Cartridges Please is a trading style of 3WM Limited
Hollis Road, Grantham, Lincolnshire, NG31 7QH
Tel: 0845 072 7227
Fax: 0845 071 0759