Best hardware for a replacement desktop?

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at rocketmail.com
Mon Jul 29 19:01:41 UTC 2019

On Mon, 29 Jul 2019 14:30:10 +0200, Matthias Fechner wrote:
>If you under or over 50% you will lose efficiency.

Again, oversized is way better, since calculating a realistic power
consumption is virtually impossible and it's also virtually impossible
to know the optimal workload of a power supply. Actually you only could
use specifications provided by the vendors. In the end you get a rough
guess on the values.

What are 33% or 50% of rough estimated values? The result is mere
nonsense.