Installing FreeBSD on HP Computer that is using software RAID 5

Carmel NY carmel_ny at outlook.com
Thu Jan 3 17:20:45 UTC 2019

On Thu, 3 Jan 2019 17:00:36 +0000, Matthew Seaman stated:

>Nope.  So long as you have Internet access available, then you can use
>the 'Boot Only' disk image for FreeBSD 12 in exactly the same way.
>
>	Cheers,
>
>	Matthew

Thank you Matthew, I was worried that things had changed. I like
installing from the net. Also, hopefully I am getting the latest
versions, although that is probably not true. I know that Microsoft
does that, but I am not really sure how FreeBSD handles it.

--
Carmel