Cannot identify process of listening port 600/tcp6

BBlister bblister at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 18:53:32 UTC 2019

Yes you are right. If I kill rpc.lockd the two listening ports disappear. If
I re-execute, then I can see two new unknown listening ports on other
locations. For example, now I have  815/tcp4 and 874/tcp6 .

So I believe I should ask the freebsd-hackers which rpc.lockd cannot be
listed on the sockstat or lsof (which means that this could be a way for a
malicious process to do exactly what lockd does and open ports without being
identified).

Thanks mdtancsa for your valuable tip.

--
Sent from: http://freebsd.1045724.x6.nabble.com/freebsd-questions-f3696945.html