Firefox or what?

Andrea Venturoli ml at netfence.it
Wed Aug 14 11:21:33 UTC 2019

On 8/13/19 11:34 PM, hw wrote:

> So how did you get it to work?

By following the instructions in the handbook and reading the manual pages.

I've had this working for years with NFSv3 and it's working now after I
switched to NFSv4.
Perhaps if *you* post your configuration, we can look at it and see if
something is wrong.

> After all this, I wouldn't be surprised if FreeBSD-NFS is incompatible
> with Centos-NFS.

Sorry, but you didn't say that in your first post.
Again, this might be a problem with FreeBSD, a problem in CentOS, a
problem with how you configured them...
We cannot tell if you don't provide info.
Also, I'd be suprised if this only affected FireFox (which was the
original subject), as several other programs wouldn't work then...

> Have you tried that?

No.
Everything here is FreeBSD based.

> What will you do when you run into bug 220004?

I don't know.
I'm not using 12 yet: I see .0 releases (of any software) as potentially
immature and buggy and I'm absolutely not switching until 12.1 is out.
These are bugs I've heard of and are one more reason I'm NOT moving to
12 yet.
Then again, I'm happily working with 11.2 and 11.3 and I see no need to
upgrade for now.

If I ever run into it, I'll see what my options are.

If you are stuck with it, I suggest you seek help on freebsd-net.

  bye
	av.