Firefox or what?

Eric eteepfiles at gmail.com
Tue Aug 13 14:39:06 UTC 2019

Mine will freeze and crash regularly as well. It was much worse at one time but I went to the configuration folder and moved it to a different name letting firefox set itself up again like it was first use. I forget where the folder was whether it was in .config or not. It helped a lot but didnt completely solve the problem. I'm using 11.2/amd64 so I'm hoping things are better in 12 when I take the leap.