Freebsd | EDUCAUSE 2018 -Delegate

Suzanne Nelson suzanne.nelson at earthelink.com
Thu Sep 27 19:51:37 UTC 2018

Hi,

Did you receive my email below?

Appreciate your response.

Thanks,

Suzanne

From: Suzanne Nelson [mailto:suzanne.nelson at earthelink.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2018 3:17 PM
To: 'freebsd-questions at freebsd.org'
Subject: Freebsd | EDUCAUSE 2018 -Delegate

Hi,

Just curious to know if you would be-interested in attendees-list of
EDUCAUSE Annual Conference-2018 Event which is on Oct 30 - Nov 2, 2018.

Data Fields-Include: contact name, job title, business email-address, phone,
school/college/university name and mailing address etc..

Let me know if you'd be interested in hearing more about it.

Thanks,
Suzanne Nelson
Demand Generation

If you don't want to include yourself in our mailing list, please reply back
"No thanks" in a subject line