sudo,pkg,Mailman all broken after upgrade from 10.3 to 11.2

William Dudley wfdudley at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 19:37:14 UTC 2018

Is there a way to file a bug report against the upgrade instructions to fix
this?

It should say:

run pkg -f upgrade and possibly rebuild all your ports

if pkg fails to run, use:

pkg-static -f install pkg
pkg -f upgrade

Right now, it fails entirely to mention pkg, and it also
doesn't mention that pkg may break and you need to use pkg-static.

Bill Dudley

This email is free of malware because I run Linux.