Long Term support versions?

@lbutlr kremels at kreme.com
Tue Nov 13 13:48:10 UTC 2018

On 13 Nov 2018, at 06:05, Steve O'Hara-Smith <steve at sohara.org> wrote:
> 11.<final> might happen 3 or 4 seems likely but the lifespan of a major release seems to
> vary from two and a half years to nearly four.

11.x already has an EOL date, and it is less than three years out and we don't have a final version. By my count. the lifespan of 11.x is (Sep 2021 - Release date of 11-FINAL).

--
The true prize was control. Lord Vetinari knew that. When heavy weights
were balanced on the scales, the trick was to know where to place your