orphaned: print/pecl-pdflib

Christos Chatzaras chris at cretaforce.gr
Wed Mar 21 16:22:53 UTC 2018

Today I upgrade all the ports on my system and I found this:

pkg version -vL=
pecl-pdflib-4.1.2                  ?   orphaned: print/pecl-pdflib

The /usr/ports/UPDATING shows:

2018-03-08
Affects: */php* */pecl* */pear*
Author: mat at FreeBSD.org
Reason:
  PHP extensions and modules have been flavored.

  People using Poudriere 3.2+ and binary packages do not have to do anything.

  PHP modules and extensions may have change their names from php5- or php7- to
  fully versionned phpXY-.
  PECL extensions and PEAR modules package names have changed from pecl- and
  pear- to phpXX-pecl and phpXX-pear-.

  For other people, to build the PHP 7.2 version of, for example,
  databases/php-memcached, you need to run:

    # make FLAVOR=php72 install

And I can't remove this package as it's needed from php:

Code:
pkg del pecl-pdflib
Checking integrity... done (0 conflicting)
Deinstallation has been requested for the following 3 packages (of 0 packages in the universe):

Installed packages to be REMOVED:
        pecl-pdflib-4.1.2
        php71-extensions-1.0
        phpMyAdmin-4.7.9

Number of packages to be removed: 3

The operation will free 35 MiB.

Proceed with deinstalling packages? [y/N]: N

For other ports that change their name I use something like this:

portmaster -o databases/postgresql-repmgr2 databases/postgresql-repmgr

But /usr/ports/print/pecl-pdflib is the only port.

Any idea how to solve this?