FreeBSd, Jails, Man, and Apropos

Philipp Vlassakakis freebsd-en at lists.vlassakakis.de
Fri Jul 27 07:21:33 UTC 2018

Hi,

i can't reproduce this issue.

# apropos tcpdump
tcpdump(1) - dump traffic on a network
ipfwpcap(8) - copy diverted packets to a file in tcpdump format

# makewhatis

# ls -al /usr/share/man/mandoc.db
-rw-r--r--  1 root  wheel  2893468 Jul 27 09:13 /usr/share/man/mandoc.db
# ls -al /usr/share/openssl/man/mandoc.db
-rw-r--r--  1 root  wheel  102788 Jun 22 06:34 /usr/share/openssl/man/mandoc.db

Regards,
Philipp