FreeBSD-11, Amavisd-New Spamassassin and Pyzor

Peter Boosten peter at boosten.org
Tue Jul 10 05:58:08 UTC 2018

James B. Byrne via freebsd-questions schreef op 2018-07-09 21:49:

> I am still uncertain whether or not I have actually installed pyzor
> and razor2 correctly.  But after these changes avavisd and
> spamassassin seems to be working, at least to some degree at the
> moment.

You could put this in your local.cf and watch the headers...

pyzor_add_header 1

     tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1,
     DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, FORGED_HOTMAIL_RCVD2=0.874, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001,
     FSL_BULK_SIG=0.001, PYZOR_CHECK=1.392, SPF_HELO_PASS=-0.001,
     SPF_PASS=-0.001] autolearn=no autolearn_force=no

I can check razor by raising the debug level in its configuration file,
which in my case is in /var/amavis/.razor

My config looks like this:

#
# Razor2 config file
#
# Autogenerated by Razor-Agents v2.84
# Wed Jul  9 21:00:24 2014
# Created with all default values
#
# see razor-agent.conf(5) man page
#

debuglevel             = 0
identity               = identity
ignorelist             = 0
listfile_catalogue     = servers.catalogue.lst
listfile_discovery     = servers.discovery.lst
listfile_nomination    = servers.nomination.lst
logfile                = razor-agent.log
logic_method           = 4
min_cf                 = ac
razordiscovery         = discovery.razor.cloudmark.com
rediscovery_wait       = 172800
report_headers         = 1
turn_off_discovery     = 0
use_engines            = 4,8
whitelist              = razor-whitelist

If you raise the debug level to 5, that would give you enough evidence.
The log will be in the same directory, called razor-agent.log. No need
to restart amavis for this.
You need to tell spamassassin where razor is, though. I did this:

razor_config  /var/amavis/.razor/razor-agent.conf

You can either do that in local.cf, or in the user_prefs file in amavis'
home directory (again, in my case: /var/amavis/.spamassassin/)

Hope this helps.

--
Met vriendelijke groet / Kind regards / Mit freundlichem Gruß

Peter Boosten