Problem with poudriere after updating to FreeBSD 12

Matthew Seaman matthew at FreeBSD.org
Mon Dec 17 16:07:52 UTC 2018

On 17/12/2018 15:02, Carmel NY wrote:
> I don't have that file. I do have a "/usr/local/etc/pkg/repos
>
> ## poudriere repository file
>
> poudriere: {
>     url:"file:///usr/local/poudriere/data/packages/12amd64-default",
>     mirror_type: NONE,
>     enabled: yes
> }
>
> Actually, I just changed it. It was set to the old package directory. BTW, is
> this actually listed anywhere? I never noticed it in the "UPDATING to FreeBSD
> 12.0-RELEASE info.

That's your customized local configuration, not part of a default setup,
so it wouldn't be covered in UPDATING.

Is there a Wiki page or something on running poudriere locally?  That
would be the place to document things you should do for handling a major
version bump.

	Cheers,

	Matthew