The recommended LaTeX port?

Norman Gray norman.gray at glasgow.ac.uk
Mon Aug 20 08:38:29 UTC 2018

...and I forgot to reply to this bit:

On 20 Aug 2018, at 2:53, Victor Sudakov wrote:

> https://www.sharelatex.com/ is like that. And for a fee, they offer
> collaboration tools, git integration etc.

ShareLaTeX was acquired by Overleaf.com a little while ago.  That brings
the number of such services, that I'm aware of, down to one.

I haven't used Overleaf myself, to any great extent, but I have
colleagues who do use it, and collaborate using it, who are very
enthusiastic about it.

And it seems that they do support XeTeX and LuaTeX [1].

Best wishes,

Norman

[1]
https://www.overleaf.com/blog/500-whats-in-a-name-a-guide-to-the-many-flavours-of-tex#overleaf