Hello...

blubee blubeeme gurenchan at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 01:52:36 UTC 2018

means Thu, Aug 16, 2018, 09:21 Ralf Mardorf via freebsd-questions <
freebsd-questions at freebsd.org> wrote:

> On Thu, 16 Aug 2018 08:45:13 +0800, blubee blubeeme wrote:
> >I think that's reasonable because there's nothing more annoying that
> >having to join a mailing list to ask a question.
>
> That's a matter of opinion.

In case you missed it or English isn't your first language the phrase "I
think" means exactly that it is my own opinion.

The mailing list admins also seem to agree with me as well since that's the
ongoing policy. But hey if you don't agree change it or leave; either way
have a nice life.