Erase memory on shutdown

Carmel NY carmel_ny at outlook.com
Mon Aug 6 14:43:16 UTC 2018

On Mon, 6 Aug 2018 15:50:16 +0200, Polytropon stated:

>The guy with the screwdriver usually wins. ;-)

Many decades ago, while in the Marine Corps, I worked in the cryptography
section. We had a saying there that echoed what Stephen Hawkins once
remarked, "Nothing is fool proof to a sufficiently talented fool." Or as I
like to say, "You build a better mouse trap, and they will build a better
mouse."

There is no such thing as a fool-proof SOP. The screwdriver wins every time.
However, in the examples given, I find the lack of site security to be
disturbing.

--
Carmel

“La plus belle des ruses du diable est de vous persuader qu'il n'existe pas."