audiophile sound on FreeBSD ?

AikiZen aikizen at ovh.fr
Wed Apr 25 19:51:46 UTC 2018

Hi,
and thank all for your reply, i read with care.

I have this usb audio
card : https://www.thomann.de/fr/presonus_audiobox_usb_96.htm?ref=search_prv_3

It's the good card ?
In my home i have an kenwood audio amplifier with good speaker.

I will encode my CD under FLAC audio codec, it's the good way ?
Where good configuration for FLAC encode ?

Take care,
aiki.

Le Tue, 24 Apr 2018 20:09:24 +0200,
Ralf Mardorf via freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions at freebsd.org> a