Business Services for FreeBSD Inc

Abhishek Rathore abhishek.r at softpower.co
Thu Apr 12 09:30:17 UTC 2018

Hi There,

Greetings!

Hope you doing great. While researching over internet I came across http://post.spmailtechn.com/f/a/Qq92YrXgwE5qrkl6MTnG1g~~/AAH7wwA~/RgRcsFXtP0QWaHR0cDovL3d3dy5mcmVlYnNkLm9yZ1cDc3BjWAQAAAAAQgoAAG0iz1pkXTfwUh1mcmVlYnNkLXF1ZXN0aW9uc0BmcmVlYnNkLm9yZw~~ and
was wondering if FreeBSD Inc is looking for support in software development
services may be immediately or planning for near future; I’d be happy to
assist you with the services. Here is a glimpse of what we do -
http://post.spmailtechn.com/f/a/vlLnOD5-lZOcW9I2Qs5Bgw~~/AAH7wwA~/RgRcsFXtP0QUaHR0cDovL3NvZnRwb3dlci5jby9XA3NwY1gEAAAAAEIKAABtIs9aZF038FIdZnJlZWJzZC1xdWVzdGlvbnNAZnJlZWJzZC5vcmc~

Core Services: Software Product Development, Custom Application (Web,Mobile &
Hybrid Apps) Development, and IT Staff Augmentation Services to - Start-ups,
Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises.

Value Added Services – Data Entry, Email List Building, SEO, & WordPress
websites.

Value Delivery: Our working methodology help companies save timeout of
recruitment process, deployright candidate, cost reduction up to 40-50% of local
loaded cost, choosing best technology stack. In a nutshell, we help reduction
inoverall development cost, faster team deployment&quality delivery with
flexi-working models.

Hourly Rates: Our hourly rates for Core Services ranges from US$ 10 to US$ 18
depending upon developer experience & technology.

I’d be happy to talk to you or FreeBSD Inc team member over a con-call to
share more details. In case, if you are not the right person to talk on the
subject then please guide me to the right person & I’d be thankful to you.

Thanks & Regards
Abhishek S. Rathore |Co-Owner & CEO | SoftPower Biz
url: www.SoftPower.co
<http://post.spmailtechn.com/f/a/Ngq8f7kia3Wvn2rxNeEZPw~~/AAH7wwA~/RgRcsFXtP0QYaHR0cDovL3d3dy5zb2Z0cG93ZXIuY28vVwNzcGNYBAAAAABCCgAAbSLPWmRdN_BSHWZyZWVic2QtcXVlc3Rpb25zQGZyZWVic2Qub3Jn> e: abhishek.r at softpower.co
Mobile: +91 8824 111 628 | Skype: abhisheksrathore

If you do not wish to receive further email communication, Kindly click ‘
Remove
<http://post.spmailtechn.com/f/a/80fNAQx4NYwoavCMTjkxQA~~/AAH7wwA~/RgRcsFXtP0QeaHR0cDovL3NvZnRwb3dlci5jby9yZW1vdmUtbWUvVwNzcGNYBAAAAABCCgAAbSLPWmRdN_BSHWZyZWVic2QtcXVlc3Rpb25zQGZyZWVic2Qub3Jn> ’ to notify us with your email id.