NFS cache misses after upgrading to 11.1 from 10.3

Niels Kobschaetzki niels at kobschaetzki.net
Thu Apr 12 07:38:01 UTC 2018

Hi,

recently I upgraded a machine from 10.3-Prerelease to 11.1-release. Since then I see a huge difference in nfs cache misses, especially getattr-misses compared to identical configured machines that are still on 10.3. When I do an nfsstat -m the options are identical.
This leads too less performance and less happy end users. Is there any regression known? Any defaults that changed? Anything else I should know about that could lead to this behavior?

I am grateful for any hint.
Niels