Recover directory tree with files from win10 HD

Ernie Luzar luzar722 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 00:14:39 UTC 2018

Hello List;

My mothers win10 pc has external usb 3tb sata drive with 600gb of data
that has hardware data problems. It will not mount on win10 pc. My
mother has her whole digital life on the external drive. I can not find
any win10 software to recover the data from a drive that will not mount.

I am thinking about using FreeBSD to recover the directory structure and
the files contained in them. Asking anyone if they know of a port that
will recover the data with their full file names in their directories?

Thanks in advance for your help