how to install " Epson L 380 Printer " and " Hp Deskjet 1515 in Free BSD ?

Tijl Coosemans tijl at FreeBSD.org
Sun Sep 17 18:54:28 UTC 2017

On Sun, 17 Sep 2017 22:41:59 +0530 "manash pal" <ctron580 at gmail.com> wrote:
> kindly let me know the steps regarding installing of these two printers in
> my system ... I googled the matter , but did not find any suitable
> demonstration .......

Install print/epson-inkjet-printer-201601w and print/hplip.
Add cupsd_enable="YES" to /etc/rc.conf and run 'service cupsd start'.
Add linux_enable="YES" to /etc/rc.conf and run 'service abi start'.
Go to http://localhost:631 and add the Epson printer.
The HP printer can be added via http://localhost:631 or via 'HP Device
Manager' that you can find in your desktop application menu.