Drupal vs. Wordpress

Dale Scott dalescott at shaw.ca
Sun Oct 29 03:15:44 UTC 2017

Do you have any ulterior or collateral objectives? From a very superficial view, I'd say install WordPress if you want experience with the world's most popular "website" and potentially get into plugin development. Install Drupal if you want experience in a leading website construction framework, and potentially get into module development. If you don't know, pick WordPress.

Good luck!