Drupal vs. Wordpress

Per olof Ljungmark peo at nethead.se
Sat Oct 28 16:41:48 UTC 2017

On 2017-10-28 18:02, Carmel NY wrote:
> I am going to be installing either Drupal or Wordpress on my FreeBSD 11.1
> system. I was wondering if anyone has any specific recommendations. It will be
> lightly used, at least at first.

They are two very different beasts - your choice would depend on your
experience from CMS's and goal - WP gets you up and running in no time,
after all, it is the most used Open Source CMS by far, but if you need
to build a framework for a specific purpose that requires a lot more
than a simple home page there is no end to choices... many of them are
in ports as well.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_content_management_systems

Let your skills and requirements guide you.

Good luck,

//per