Problems with Virtual-box

Eduardo Lemos de Sa eduardo.lemosdesa at gmail.com
Wed Nov 15 13:49:43 UTC 2017

Dear Dave and Polytropon

Sorry by the mistake to attch a pdf file. Here, at the end of this email,
the most main information are going (in a plain text format).

On Tue, Nov 14, 2017 at 12:25 AM, Polytropon <freebsd at edvax.de> wrote:

> On Mon, 13 Nov 2017 22:02:06 +0000, Dave wrote:
> > On Monday 13 November 2017 17:57:52 Eduardo Lemos de Sa wrote:
> > > Sorry, I forgot to attach the pdf file with a virtualbox network
> > > configuration.
> >
> > Attachments generally don't work on this list.
>
> If I remember correctly, text attachments do work (text/plain),
> but binary attachments won't.
>

> > Either paste the text into the email or provide a link to somewhere
> > you can make the file accessible.  Plain text will suffice, no need
> > for a pdf file.
>
> I may suggest pasting the relevant text into the message directly,
> so it can be archived for future reference. If the text is being
> posted on an external site, it may disappear, and a future reader
> of the message will probably find it less helpful, as the text
> which it is about will only 404. :-)
>
> With the pdftotext program (from the xpdf package), text can be
> extracted from the PDF if there isn't any other source than the
> PDF file.

/boot/load.conf:

kern.geom.label.disk_ident.enable="0"
kern.geom.label.gptid.enable="0"
zfs_load="YES"
fuse_load="YES"
nvidia_load="YES"
vboxdrv_load="YES"
hw.ata.atapi_dma=1
kern.ipc.semmni="1250"
kern.ipc.semmns="9000"
#kern.ipc.shmmax="2863311530"
#kern.ipc.shmall="4194304"

/etc/rc.conf:
hostname="matata"
keymap="br275.iso.acc"
ifconfig_re0="inet 200.17.215.86 netmask 255.255.255.0"
sshd_enable="YES"
ntpd_enable="YES"
# Set dumpdev to "AUTO" to enable crash dumps, "NO" to disable
dumpdev="AUTO"
zfs_enable="YES"
linux_enable="YES"
openssh_enable="YES"
sshguard_enable="YES"
moused_enable="YES"
ntpdate_enable="YES"
powerd_enable="YES"
# Set dumpdev to "AUTO" to enable crash dumps, "NO" to disable
dumpdev="AUTO"
hald_enable="YES"
dbus_enable="YES"
apache24_enable="YES"
vboxnet_enable="YES"
vboxguest_enable="YES"
vboxservice_enable="YES"
devfs_system_ruleset="system"
# -- sysinstall generated deltas -- # Tue Feb 4 15:16:44 2014
saver="blank"
#blanktime="120"
smartd_enable="YES"
#vboxdrv_load="YES"
defaultrouter="200.17.215.65"

virtuabox network win-xp-32 config:

Enable network: ok
attached to: bridged  adapter
name: re0 (this is the network card working in FreeBSD-amd64-11.1-release)

Advanced:
Adapter type: Intel PRO/1000 MT Desktop (82540EM)
Promiscous Mode: Allow All (I tried with Allows VMS  and Deny, but with no
one worked)
MacAddress: 080027886E7D
cable enable: ok

Thank you in advance