Can anyone see my posts to these lists?

Arthur Chance freebsd at qeng-ho.org
Thu Mar 23 17:38:20 UTC 2017

On 23/03/2017 17:09, Quartz wrote:
> I've tried posting twice now to -net and again to -questions. According
> to lists.freebsd.org my posts are going through and show up in the
> archive, but I've yet to get a single response to any of them. Can
> anyone actually see this message I'm typing now?

I see a question about filtering multicast and 6to4 dated yesterday. It
was pretty vague, so maybe nobody felt they could help. Try asking a
specific question rather than just saying you're not sure you understand it.

Have you tried Google/Wikipedia/networking text books for background
information? Have you done anything to sort out your lack of
understanding. If so, say what you've done and narrow the subject down
to specific problems.

--
By June 1949, people had begun to realize that it was not so easy to
get a program right as had at one time appeared. It was on one of my

	-- Maurice Wilkes