Conference Call

Expert Advice DB pauline.wallace at expert-advice-db.com
Wed Mar 15 16:24:47 UTC 2017

Hi

Would you be interested in owning a list of Technology users across USA, UK,
Europe and Australia?

Below are some of our lists that may be of interest to you:

*         Business Intelligence Software (BI) Users

*         Content & Collaboration Software Users

*         Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Users

*         Database & File Management Software Users

*         Engineering Software Users

*         Enterprise Resource Planning Software (ERP) Users

*         Financial, Legal & HR Software Users

*         Healthcare Software User

*         Supply Chain Management Software (SCM) Users

*         Security Software Users

*         Storage & System Management Software Users

*         E-commerce Users and many more.

We have some authentic data of top decision makers like CEO, CFO, CTO, VP's
and Director Level too; we can help you if you have a similar niche market
to target.  Let me know if you would be interested in seeing a sample and
getting more info on our authentic lists.

If you are not the right person to discuss this, please forward this email
to the right person in your organization.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Pauline Wallace

Data Consultant

3660 Grandview Parkway Suite 200

Birmingham, Alabama 35243,

USA

We respect your privacy. If you want to stop receiving emails from us,
please send a reply with the email subject line as "Leave out".